Join the 10th Interdisciplinary World Congress on Low Back & Pelvic Girdle Pain which will take place from October 28th to October 31st in Antwerp. The Scientific program draws together leading international experts to discuss a range of topics reflecting the latest developments in low back and pelvic girdle pain.
Building on the success of previous meetings, the congress is an ideal place to connect with professional colleagues and actively share knowledge in a relaxed atmosphere.
Click here to look at the Preliminary Main Program now available on the Congress website.
The theme of the 2019 World Congress is Applying the evidence to reduce disability. The program will be presented in the format of main sessions led by moderators and keynote speakers who are known for their expertise in selected areas. Parallel sessions that highlight topic specific research are organized in between main sessions. Nine primary subject areas will address the dominant theme which includes movement stability in lumbopelvic pain:
• Anatomy and biomechanical research of the lumbo pelvic spine
• Pelvic girdle pain (diagnostics, biomechanics, motor control and psychosocial aspects)
• Improving primary care for low back pain
• The role of fascia in lumbopelvic pain and stability
• Novel developments in spine surgery (in cooperation with North American Spine Society)
• Effective exercise, training and treatment modalities for the lumbopelvic spine
• Emerging new treatments in low back pain
• The clinical practice
• State-of the art in motor control
Pre-and post congress workshops will share clinician experience in the management of lumbopelvic pain. Interactive poster presentations will illustrate the worldwide research of new and innovative ideas in the field.